Fuggit. Fuggetaboutit. Fug.
Let’s hit on 5 things that I’m chewing on and pretend that Tim Ferriss and a handful of other content creators don’t already do a much better job of.
- FOOTBALL – It’s back. Preseason football is back everyone. I’m going to quickly tell you why preseason football is awesome. It’s like baseball: WHO CARES? They’ll play again next week, the wins and losses don’t really matter, and it’s just athleticism from a bunch of kids that might not be there come September. You can put it on in the background, catch a wild play, and go back to whatever the hell it was you were doing. Preseason football is a blast and simultaneously irrelevant to the fans. It’s fun and reminds us that the season is getting closer.
- Meditation “Song” – People have been asking me what I’ve been listening to in order to get in a deep meditative state while tracking my time subconsciously. Not really, but I’m sure someone’s curious and just hasn’t reached out. The amount of people that have grabbed my attention with “I LIKE COFFEE TOO,” well, let’s say if I had a nickel for each one… I might have a quarter. Here’s a link to the song on Spotify. It allows me to get in a trance state but let me know that I’ve been meditating too long. https://open.spotify.com/embed/episode/2bUPatyLmYFherJV51PkNe?si=c3ff9cfac1a2466ahttps://open.spotify.com/episode/2bUPatyLmYFherJV51PkNe?si=c3ff9cfac1a2466a
- Jim Kwik – I guess, yet again, I’m late to the party with this guy. Poor lad that smacked his head and almost died as a kindergartener, damaged his brain, and taught himself to “learn.” He now spends all his time sharing his tricks and secrets on how to become a faster learner, have better memory recall, etc. His book Limitless is a pretty easy read (thus far – only a few chapters in) but highly recommend for anyone looking to improve in everything!
- Everything Everywhere All at Once – Please, for the love of God, watch this movie. You’re going to laugh, cry, and change the way that you see the world you live in. It’s the type of movie that comes around once every 20 years. As far as perspective changing, I would put it right up there with The Matrix. The first Matrix. The other ones were enjoyable, but definitely did not have the same impact as the first one. But again, watch this movie if you haven’t already. It lives up to and surpasses the hype.
- Summer – It’s almost over. We have roughly a month before fall arrives and we’re missing the time we have at the beach, with friends at cookouts, and long days. It will be gone before we know it and not to be morbid, but how do you know it’s not your last one?
Love you all and if you’re reading this, I’m grateful for it. Do me a favor, I’m switching my “Coffee” purchase over to beer because, well… it’s a summer weekend and I’d love to share a beer or cocktail with you. Reach out, let’s talk/hang/exist on the same plane.
Peace in the middle east.